What's new

Skyline

kc0ltv

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
The following pictures is of the eastern part of the Duluth, MN skyline, taken with my Sony DSC-P71 point-and-shoot.

1zecxv6.jpg


Thank you in advance for the comments!
 
Nice. I like the composition, and good job at not burning out the sky like I always do. This would be a good shot at night, with the building lights on.
 
Point and shoot or no point and shoot ... the camera does not matter that much in the end!
Other things do, and you met all the important other things here, such as composition, exposure, focus ... so you achieved a very pleasing photo of the Duluth skyline - hang on, don't we have another member from Duluth, MN here, too? Why can't I think of the name now? :banghead:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom