Slang words....

mygrain said:
okay here is one that I've heard around campus...

"bootylicious" as in "She's so sweet and bootylicious."

I can grasp what they are getting at but huh?

bootylicious

boo.ty.li.cious \'bu:t-e-'lish-*s\ aj. (modif. of MF butin, fr. MLG bu-te exchange) 1: curvaceous or voluptuous, esp. in the derriere (i.e., booty) 2: see fine 3: sexually attractive in a way that causes males ages 18-25 to desire to grope, fondle, lick, or otherwise touch the booty cheeks

1a: Yo, g, yo ***** is bootylicious! Her ass is off da hook.
1b: Janet Reno is so bootylicious.
2: D-d-damn, that is one bootylicious sista!
3: Holy coconuts, Batman! Catwoman is so bootlicious, I want to lick her curvaceous derriere.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

santino said:
and what about the word "hella" is it something llike "more" ???

I think it means "ultra" or "mega". It's a south park term. They have warped my fragile wittle mind.

Karalee said:
mygrain said:
okay here is one that I've heard around campus...

"bootylicious" as in "She's so sweet and bootylicious."

I can grasp what they are getting at but huh?

bootylicious

boo.ty.li.cious \'bu:t-e-'lish-*s\ aj. (modif. of MF butin, fr. MLG bu-te exchange) 1: curvaceous or voluptuous, esp. in the derriere (i.e., booty) 2: see fine 3: sexually attractive in a way that causes males ages 18-25 to desire to grope, fondle, lick, or otherwise touch the booty cheeks

1a: Yo, g, yo ***** is bootylicious! Her ass is off da hook.
1b: Janet Reno is so bootylicious.
2: D-d-damn, that is one bootylicious sista!
3: Holy coconuts, Batman! Catwoman is so bootlicious, I want to lick her curvaceous derriere.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

OH that rocks!!! :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Ahh, but "off tha rack" is the dogs danglies. :wink:

Oh, and yeah, innit is isn't it. But you have to say it with a silent t. Where I come from t's and h's don't exist.

voodoocat said:
photogoddess said:
Karalee said:
Emphasis on Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine - a guy will say it just the way he'd say "dayuuum!" I guess a guy wouldnt point out a girl thats just okay :LOL:

Maybe we can get Chad to define "Cheeky" for us :p

Chad IS the definition of cheeky! ;)
:LOL: That was my response before I read your post ;)

Ha ha - I have the cutest pic of you in your red vest from our Zion trip. The first thing I thought when I took that photo was that you were cheeky. Haven't been able to get that out of my head since. :p

ferny said:
Ahh, but "off tha rack" is the dogs danglies. :wink:

Oh, and yeah, innit is isn't it. But you have to say it with a silent t. Where I come from t's and h's don't exist.

Ooooh, gotcha. I'm in the loop now! ;)

photogoddess said:
voodoocat said:
photogoddess said:
Karalee said:
Emphasis on Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine - a guy will say it just the way he'd say "dayuuum!" I guess a guy wouldnt point out a girl thats just okay :LOL:

Maybe we can get Chad to define "Cheeky" for us :p

Chad IS the definition of cheeky! ;)
:LOL: That was my response before I read your post ;)

Ha ha - I have the cutest pic of you in your red vest from our Zion trip. The first thing I thought when I took that photo was that you were cheeky. Haven't been able to get that out of my head since. :p

Show please :LOL:

Most reactions

Back