SLC and Park City for C&C Please!!!

JoshC.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of shots I've taken over the past several days. C&C is very much appreciated.

1. Taken at the Mormon temple in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
5322710322_d519e743a9_b.jpg

2. This shot was taken running across Main Street in Park City, Utah.
5320906277_6ebe4e851d_b.jpg

Thank you!!!

#1 has potential. I'd prefer it to be a wider shot, showing the base of the building.

#2... that looks like tourist hell!

#1 has potential. I'd prefer it to be a wider shot, showing the base of the building.

#2... that looks like tourist hell!

Well thank you! I would have liked to include the base but it was quite crowded and I don't know how or if I can get that large of a range with the lenses I have. I only had the 18-55mm with me.

And yea Park City is crazy busy and extremely wealthy! Not my kinda place ;)

Park City = Crazy but FUN! (sorry I know that isn't really photo C&C)

Park City = Crazy but FUN! (sorry I know that isn't really photo C&C)

Yes it was a very cool town. Wish we could have explored it more. Totally off topic, but Fatali's gallery is in Park City and his photo's are absolutely amazing!

Any C&C?

Did you use a tripod on #1. Great pic and do agree that it would be much better with a wide angle.

#1 I really quite like. Being both from Utah and a Mormon, I've seen a LOT of pictures of the Temple in SLC. This one is a little different perspective from others I've seen, and is still very pleasing to the eye. It's a new spin on a "standard" photo-op when visiting the area.

#2 Honestly, it isn't doing anything for me. I mean it's a decent shot to show what the area is like (heavily tourist lol), but it just doesn't have anything that jumps out at me.

Neither do much for me.

#1 I really quite like. Being both from Utah and a Mormon, I've seen a LOT of pictures of the Temple in SLC. This one is a little different perspective from others I've seen, and is still very pleasing to the eye. It's a new spin on a "standard" photo-op when visiting the area.

#2 Honestly, it isn't doing anything for me. I mean it's a decent shot to show what the area is like (heavily tourist lol), but it just doesn't have anything that jumps out at me.

Great I'm glad you like it, especially if it stands out to you after seeing so many :) I appreciate it!

And I have to agree with you on 2.

I really like the first one, the angle makes the temple feel kind of imposing for some reason, it gets me interested in the building instead of going "oh wow, another building"...I'm not really feeling the second one though...

I really like the first one, the angle makes the temple feel kind of imposing for some reason, it gets me interested in the building instead of going "oh wow, another building"...I'm not really feeling the second one though...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Thats definitely what I was shooting for!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back