sleeping baby -cc on color

mully4235

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
How's the color on these? I did the first pic and it looked great on my monitor. But I then noticed my previous pics looked off so I recalibrated. After, that one looked extremely yellow. So, I tried again with the second pic but it never looked right to me. Third pic was my last try today.

Attachments

• $IMG_1413 web.jpg
    $IMG_1413 web.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 130
  • $IMG_1413 full new web 2.jpg
    $IMG_1413 full new web 2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 145
  • $IMG_1413 new 7 web.jpg
    $IMG_1413 new 7 web.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 140
I prefer #2! #1 is too yellow... #3 is has too much contrast.

I like the #2 as well. It has the nice pastel look that brings out the tenderness.

well, I like the bottom one (which maybe #3) for #1 is too yellow while #2 is too bright for me... :mrgreen:

well, I like the bottom one (which maybe #3) for #1 is too yellow while #2 is too bright for me... :mrgreen:

You may have your monitor set too bright... do you calibrate your monitor? It makes a huge diffference!

You may have your monitor set too bright... do you calibrate your monitor? It makes a huge diffference!

What should it be set at? It's currently set at brightness 45 contrast 75. I am calibrated, but feel I got better color when uncalibrated. Everything looks SO yellow to me.

I like #2 as well but I would add more contrast if it were my image. It is cute though and I 'get' the matte look.

What should it be set at? It's currently set at brightness 45 contrast 75. I am calibrated, but feel I got better color when uncalibrated. Everything looks SO yellow to me.

It should be set to what your calibration hardware / software sets it too! What calibration equipment do you use? What monitor do you have? Is it an IPS panel?

The first one is great. The other two look like she's sick. Maybe just a little less yellow on the first one, but it looks fine to me.

I would suggest you need to calibrate your monitor also... #1 looks jaundiced!

I like the second one best. It has a delicate feel to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back