Hi all..

My brother's family passed by yesterday and we spent sometime taking photos of
their wonderful daughter.

C&C is most welcomed.

ReineW1of4.jpg

ReineW4of4.jpg

ReineP3of11.jpg

ReineP6of11.jpg

cute girl, how old? and look at that hair! i just posted some of our 2 week old daughter myself. the only thing i'll add is that the poses, particulary #4 doesn't work for me. posing babies is tough work, my wife and i are struggling with it during my shoots with our newborn.

Babies are hard! The poses, angles are a bit strange. Also the background doesnt quiet work for me. Got a few newborns coming up myself. Its not easy to position them right. Find it works best to put them more on their tummy with either a turned head to the side or lifted up with a pillow under chest and head facing towards you. Or curled up on the side.

cute girl, how old? and look at that hair! i just posted some of our 2 week old daughter myself. the only thing i'll add is that the poses, particulary #4 doesn't work for me. posing babies is tough work, my wife and i are struggling with it during my shoots with our newborn.

She is 1 month and 1 week old. Sure posing babies is not easy, she was discomforted that night so couldn't get any smiles.. I checked your posts and I really like the photos :)

Very nicely executed!

Thank you Tirediron

Babies are hard! The poses, angles are a bit strange. Also the background doesnt quiet work for me. Got a few newborns coming up myself. Its not easy to position them right. Find it works best to put them more on their tummy with either a turned head to the side or lifted up with a pillow under chest and head facing towards you. Or curled up on the side.

Thank you for your input, but I disagree with the background.. It is a matter of taste at the end but I had positive feedback from every one except you :)

I will try to put a pillow under next time. Thank you for the tip.

Here is a different pose, I hope you will like..

ReineP5of11.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back