What's new

Sleeping Beauty

Yay. That looks good!
It is a bit of a hassle to copy and paste the link but to anyone to come to this thread after me: be assured it is worth the while. More so if you like aviation photography and planes. Cool one, Jeremy. One that I really like!
 
I think I fixed the link portion. Let me know if it works.

Jeremy
 
Wow. This shot is awesome. Heck, it looks like you had the camera mounted to a tripod! Great shot! :D :thumbup:
 
super duper jerboyd! super duper. . . .

no really its great! i like it.
 
I really love this photo. I never thought a plane photo could look so cool!!!!!!!!!!
 
Whaqt great quality of light!
 
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments.

I think the best comment was "I never thought a plane photo could look so cool". Thanks oldnavy170 for making me smile.

I will post a few more soon.

LOL from the Far East.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
with a title like sleeping beauty I thought it was gonna be a shot of a Vulcan :lol: but a tanker aint too bad.

great shot the light works really well, also like the shot of it behind the fountains
 
lostprophet - glad you like the catchy phrase. Close to a Vulcan but no cigar. Thanks as always for looking.

Jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom