SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 8, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 The light in the first is so dramatic! I really like how the foreground is all black, and only the stripes on the road reflect some light and lead into the photo! Such good play with patterns, shapes, lines, light and shadows! Did you see the thread I dedicated to you?
The light in the first is so dramatic! I really like how the foreground is all black, and only the stripes on the road reflect some light and lead into the photo! Such good play with patterns, shapes, lines, light and shadows! Did you see the thread I dedicated to you?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks Foto shizzle I'm checking it out now
AF44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2008 #4 i dont think ive ever seen a bad post by you thorhammer, and this one doesnt dissapoint nice shots
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Oct 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 AF44 said: i dont think ive ever seen a bad post by you thorhammer, and this one doesnt dissapoint nice shots Click to expand... trust me there are tons. you should see my recycle bin, it hates me. Thanks for the compliment.
AF44 said: i dont think ive ever seen a bad post by you thorhammer, and this one doesnt dissapoint nice shots Click to expand... trust me there are tons. you should see my recycle bin, it hates me. Thanks for the compliment.
R Roger TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2007 Messages 1,579 Reaction score 0 Location Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2008 #6 excellent shots, the first reminds me of a stage waiting for the players....I like the second for it's strong contrast and symmetry.
excellent shots, the first reminds me of a stage waiting for the players....I like the second for it's strong contrast and symmetry.