Sleepy Creek Lake - Kayak Photography

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spent all of yesterday on Sleepy Creek Lake in NE West Virginia. Seems the Blue Heron dominated the entire session. Not much of a variety of wildlife this time. Must have been the cooler temperatures.

500_1661 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

500_1742 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

Very well captured shot , the exposure is spot on in both the pics .
I wish the 2nd pic had an subject-entry framed shot rather than an exit-framed shot . Hope i make sense.

Hope i make sense.

Sorry Mike - you lost me there. Could you explain?
The bird is facing the left of the frame and is off centered towards left.. I feel had the placement of the bird been more towards the right it would have given a sense of birds trejectory and there by amplyfying the space projection towards the front of the bird rather than at the end. Then again that's just me rambling here. We always know its easier to contemplate on things than executing it at the spurr of the moment.

The bird is facing the left of the frame and is off centered towards left.. I feel had the placement of the bird been more towards the right it would have given a sense of birds trejectory and there by amplyfying the space projection towards the front of the bird rather than at the end. Then again that's just me rambling here. We always know its easier to contemplate on things than executing it at the spurr of the moment.

Good advice Mike. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back