Sleepy

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe not an overly great shot but I thought it was cute :)

Sleepy duck :)

duckhwood2.jpg

Maybe not an overly great shot but I thought it was cute :)

Sleepy duck :)

Very cute, and a pretty good shoot too - imo anyway. Bring up the greens a tad, bring out some of the finer details in his feathers and I'd hang it on my wall! It would go nice in a nursery room too.

Very cute, and a pretty good shoot too - imo anyway. Bring up the greens a tad, bring out some of the finer details in his feathers and I'd hang it on my wall! It would go nice in a nursery room too.

Thanks:) Will have to play with it when I get a chance - I did try sharpening it up a bit but he had a few bits of dirt on him and it sorta really brought that out and made it more obvious so I left it as was. Thats had no editing apart from a crop.

tirediron said:
Very nice capture.

It is very cute... Nice capture.

Thanks, I thought it was cute almost like smiling in its sleep - good dreams :)

tpe said:
Great, the contrast works really well, the lines in the background pull the eye to the subject perfectly, and it must have been hard to expose propperly.

Rachelsne said:
Thats a lovely shot, the compostions is great

Thanks for the comments :)

*agrees with all of the above*
A great shot there and something tricky to catch - most of the time you get close even with very tame birds they wake up and look at you

*agrees with all of the above*
A great shot there and something tricky to catch - most of the time you get close even with very tame birds they wake up and look at you

Thanks:) I was on a little bridge thing over the pond they were sleeping next to. One of the other ones was opening an eye and checking me out but that one stayed asleep :) I was quite amazed they didnt wake up and move also.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back