What's new

Slice of Desert

timethief

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
909
Reaction score
19
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From my desert trip today.
​

sand_r.jpg

​
 
is it that bad?
 
Nope. I missed it.

Interesting textures and lines, but I'm an old guy who wants to see things with more context. Where did you capture it?

Marc
 
I live in dubai so this was somewhere in the desert. nasty sandstorm that day. so didnt have much luck capturing something good. its really difficult shooting in the desert. as you said there is no context. colors are just too flat.
 
I live in dubai so this was somewhere in the desert. nasty sandstorm that day. so didnt have much luck capturing something good. its really difficult shooting in the desert. as you said there is no context. colors are just too flat.

Not what I meant about context - surroundings, feel for what it is I'm looking at. The rock formation has a lot of color, shadow and texture- far from flat!

Marc
 
Not what I meant about context - surroundings, feel for what it is I'm looking at. The rock formation has a lot of color, shadow and texture- far from flat!

well yes this one was an exception, hence i posted it. when i said not much context i meant on the rest of the shots i had of that day.

Sem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom