Slideshow software

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have just got the photography contract for 25 themed fancy dress parties leading up to Christmas with 450 guests at each. We are taking photos at the event which people can buy on the night.

Rather than printing out the photographs before they have been purchased, we are going to use a large tv to display them. I have been looking for slideshow software that would show multiple thumnails in a slideshow rather than one picture at a time. If the software could show say 10 at a time this would be ideal but I cant find anything that does this.

Has anyone else done a large event like this before where you sell pics on the night?

Well... I don't know what sort of time you'll have to prepare the slide show, but have you considered using Photoshop to create contact sheets? Those files could be used for the slide show.

-Pete

There will be no time to create them really. When the photographer has taken x amount of photos he will give the memory card to me and they will have to be on the screen instantly. Have downloaded loads of good slideshow software but it only displays one picture at a time and I will be dealing with hundreds. Thanks for your input though

Try AlbumMe, easy to create a thumbnail gallery from your photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back