Slieve Gullion, Ireland

paulocon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took a drive up the mountains last week - light wasn't great early morning but the sun came out for a few very brief periods. This was one shot I managed to capture - not sure on it and I may have gone a bit heavy-handed on the processing..

2793328353_ea46d9a084.jpg

Larger size is available at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/50277096@N00/2793328353/sizes/l/

As usual, please feel free to rip it to shreds!!! :)

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Nice photo! I don't want to rip it to shreds!
Says "Mourne Mountains" to me, though I don't REALLY know where Slieve Gullion is. But the Mournes just look like this (from what I remember, it's been more than 20 years that I was there last).

LaFoto...

Spot on!! Slieve Gullion would be in the same area as the Mourne Mountains (not sure if technically part of the same range but geographically, they are side by side). Amazed you can locate this after 20 years!!

Nice shot!, you motivated me to process a few from my drive through the wicklow mountains during the week.....:thumbup:

Nice shot!, you motivated me to process a few from my drive through the wicklow mountains during the week.....:thumbup:

Seems to be a few other Irish users on here too... Would love to see your shots of the Wicklow Mountains - I must make time to take a trip down there sometime in the near future..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back