What's new

Slightly Surrealist

Remi M.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots I have taken lately. The first two have a slightly surrealist feel to them (at least to me). The last two are more abstract (or is it the other way around, not sure)

#1 Granville Bus
944211685_de3b2d3f15_b.jpg

#2 Photon Float
967336271_f91d181a3a_b.jpg

#3 The November Vintage
913740696_68446b3fef_b.jpg

#4 Corugated Vent
923905769_f62139fe0b_b.jpg
 
Awsome series Remi! I agree totally, the first two feel like they're something right out of a dream.

JC
 
such interesting light, I really like that first one
 
The second has an Orson Welles look to it I like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom