Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 30, 2005 #2 Hah, awesome shot!!!
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Dec 30, 2005 #3 Fan-tas-tic shot! I love how chaotic this is - great eye!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks girls!
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Dec 30, 2005 #5 lol, this is a cool shot!! i like it :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Nice... I keep forgetting what "slinkeys" are until I see them ... or this , but then I get it! Even I do! :greenpbl: I love chaos in photos. Only do I find it so hard to put into the right frame! You apparently DON'T find it hard to do.
Nice... I keep forgetting what "slinkeys" are until I see them ... or this , but then I get it! Even I do! :greenpbl: I love chaos in photos. Only do I find it so hard to put into the right frame! You apparently DON'T find it hard to do.
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #7 Another great shot. Amazing. (I don't think I'd take my slinky there to get repaired!)
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #8 When I saw the title I pictured a fat bloke covered in grease and by a freeway .. then I re read the title and opened it ... DOH! I felt dumb! Great shot Jon as always and that mikes framer is pretty good too
When I saw the title I pictured a fat bloke covered in grease and by a freeway .. then I re read the title and opened it ... DOH! I felt dumb! Great shot Jon as always and that mikes framer is pretty good too
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Dec 31, 2005 #9 When i read the title my first thoughts were "this should be good" and it was, very inventive idea.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Dec 31, 2005 #11 Alot going on in the picture... nice shot!
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Dec 31, 2005 #12 Taralyn Romero said: Fan-tas-tic shot! I love how chaotic this is - great eye! Click to expand... Chaotic is definately the word ... LOVE IT
Taralyn Romero said: Fan-tas-tic shot! I love how chaotic this is - great eye! Click to expand... Chaotic is definately the word ... LOVE IT
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 thanks everyone!