Sloppy Aircraft Formation

you must have the coolest job ever!

Great pic.

How is it that you get to take those shots?? Which btw, rock on!!!

Beautiful, I always love looking at your photos, thanks for sharing. What is your job exactly, something to do with the Airforce I assume?

you sicken me!! :lol:

One A10 in the UK would be good, but no they've all gone!
"Where to?" we keep asking ourselves
OUTSIDE your office window thats where!!!!

but yeah your right about the formation, not exactly the Red Arrows ;-)

Bad formation, wicked shot.

A-10s rock, I love the old warthogs!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone for the comments.

I am a Pilot on the KC-135. Ever so often we have an extra pilot come along. That allows me to get out of the seat and take a few photos from the back.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed them. I have a few more to work on and post soon.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com

I love #6 and #8. They are better than the sloppy formation and look great overall. Thanks for sharing those!

Outlier,

Thanks for your comments.

I like the color and the flag on #6. I wonder how big I could print #8 out? That would look great on the wall.

Jeremy

I thoroughly enjoy the photos you post. As someone who had to put down flight training for a little while and is about to get back into it, your pictures are always inspiring.

Thanks Bryan,

Best of luck to you and your flight training. I'm glad I could help keep the spirit alive.

Jeremy

Not fair! I'm a crewchief on blackhawks and can only wish for such an uncluttered background. Unfortunately 2,000ft AGL is high for us and our helos usually blend in with whatever is behind them. Your shots are inspiring. Makes me want to go out and fly. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back