What's new

The Kauffman...Kansas City

gnagel3 2

TPF Supporters
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
875
Reaction score
1,209
Location
Orland Park, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
During my visit to Kansas City, I came across the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts in midday harsh light. I was attracted to the play of shadows on this unusual building. I returned much later in the day to discover what different lighting can do to a scene.

1
p164288996-6.jpg


2
p337870857-6.jpg


3
p20372526-6.jpg


4- the other side of the building
p254741472-6.jpg


5- The interior of the building and its grand staircase looked amazing, but I had less than 1 minute to capture this photo before asked to leave by security. The frustrating part is that I previously asked for and was granted permission to take some photographs in there, but the security employee wasn't interested in that.
p85600786-6.jpg


6- The golden hour does its magic on the building
p179819475-6.jpg


7
p16642565-6.jpg


8- and finally the grand finale
p395933672-6.jpg


Thanks for looking...
Glenn
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom