I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was definitely a slow day today at the dog park. even though the weather was nice and breezy, there wasn't a lot of people, and the dogs seemed content to lounge around in the shade. #2 and #3 aren't cropped like that, its exactly how I decided to frame it. I was trying something a little different than the usual dog shots I take, with mixed results, but I kinda liked them. I kept the shutter speed high in expectation of fast moving objects as well as moving around myself and it was bright enough outside not to really have to worry about lowering it, so I left it and just adjusted aperture. (I got as lazy as the dogs today) Camera stayed in manual mode as usual. Ive mostly had the camera out working on consistency and correctness in my exposure and WB, but today I tried a little change up in composition. These were converted from raw in lightroom, and the only editing I did was cropping to 8x10 format and WB adjustment. C&C always welcome

#1View attachment 44109 180mm prime @ 1/1000 f/4
#2View attachment 44108 85mm prime @ 1/1000 f/2.8
#3View attachment 44107 180mm prime @ 1/1000 f/5
#4View attachment 44110180mm prime @ 1/1000 f/4

too many dog pictures lately eh?
ill have to switch to bunnies.

Looks like you missed focus on 1 and 4. I think dog pictures are one of those things that are so overdone, it takes something really out there to gain a lot of interest.

Most reactions

Back