What's new

Slow Shuffle

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
m
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'll be the first to comment on this one.

Love the colors and texture of the rock. The sky adds to the dramatic feel of the image. Nicely done.
 
Beautiful shot, lots of great textures and subtle shading there. Well done.

Doc
 
Hey, I'll be the first to comment on this one.

Love the colors and texture of the rock. The sky adds to the dramatic feel of the image. Nicely done.

:) Thank you. All day I had heard other tourists complain about the weather. I'd just smile and say, "You're kidding me right? Today has drama, depth, and personality. Today is the day I do the best work in my life!" Of course I say that junk everyday.

I really like this, its very nice,lovely depth

Thanks.

Beautiful shot, lots of great textures and subtle shading there. Well done.

Doc

Thank you- It was a find. The road by this place was so narrow and on a curve, I don't think too many people see it driving by.

Very nice:)

:) I have so much fun doing this stuff.
 
I agree that the threatening sky really adds to this. Stunning as always :)
 
Nice find. It's hard to believe this is a natural scene and not something computer generated!
 
Nice find. It's hard to believe this is a natural scene and not something computer generated!

Thanks. I like to think God sends me on little treasure hunts because he understands what I treasure.
 
Great shot, I love the tree at the top that seems like it's standing up to the aggressive sky... Nicely done!
 
Excellent shooting as always. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
This one is really nice! I love the color, texture, angle, and perspective.

Great job as usual.

Thanks. The landscape was totally intimidating. I haven't left the house since I got back. :) At least that's the excuse I'm using not to do yardwork.

Great shot, I love the tree at the top that seems like it's standing up to the aggressive sky... Nicely done!

Thank you.

Excellent shooting as always. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Chiller!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom