SLOW ----

Chase said:
Just curious if you all have seen much of an improvement over the last 12 hours or so?

Thanks!
Chase
It's flying! I love it!
For me it's been going fine all day!:mrgreen:

Awesome! I made some changes yesterday that I hope have fixed the problem, but you never know until you get feedback from others and things have been running for a while.

Chase said:
Just curious if you all have seen much of an improvement over the last 12 hours or so?

Thanks!
Chase
Kinda.

It's 16:30 right now for reference.
During the mornings (9am onwards) it's normally like it is now.
After 2pm it starts to slow down.
After 4pm it gets slower and slower.

Sometimes it's not too bad. A few times it's been pretty bad. I've always put it down to increase in traffic from America. When you guys are asleep it speeds up. That goes for lots of sites with a large US user base. It's always been like that I think.

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that you may see some variance at different times of the day. A few times the site was almost unusable to me though (well, basically WAS unusuable), so I'm hoping all of that has been solved! *crosses fingers*

I appreciate the feedback so far!

Oh, I see. So it's all so you can use the site is it?

Anyone would think you own the bloody thing! :grumpy:

:mrgreen:

aggiezach said:
What did you change Chase?

Zach :D
I figured he just banned Ferny. That would free up space in the pipes. :lol:

It's running a LOT better today....yesterday it was too painful to be here much. ;)

ferny said:
What are you trying to say? :(
OH!!! :shock: He's showing me the sad face... :( Don't show me the sad face, when I'm playing with ya, honey!!! It hurts me so deeply..... ;)

I won't be able to give any real feedback til I get home, cuz here at work we have a slower connection anyway.

terri said:
OH!!! :shock: He's showing me the sad face... :( Don't show me the sad face, when I'm playing with ya, honey!!! It hurts me so deeply..... ;)
That's ok then! :)

I haven't stopped smilling since Wednesday actually. I think it's down to a present I got. It's odd how some things can do that isn't it? :thumbup:

ferny said:
That's ok then! :)

I haven't stopped smilling since Wednesday actually. I think it's down to a present I got. It's odd how some things can do that isn't it? :thumbup:
Especially a present!!! :D :thumbup:

definitely faster, thanks to lots of things!

1) No packet loss today
2) Chase started practicing voodoo
3) Zach sold his soul.
4) Just some general playing with stuff til we 1) broke it 2) got lucky and fixed what we broke or 3) got lucky the first time and did something that worked

Zach :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back