adaptable TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2012 #1 Stones on the road wood Attachments $image-3741315129.webp 80.4 KB · Views: 106
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #2 You cut the frame into two equal halves ...this would definitely would be great in the golden point of 1/3rd intersection Regards
You cut the frame into two equal halves ...this would definitely would be great in the golden point of 1/3rd intersection Regards
adaptable TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Frequency said: You cut the frame into two equal halves ...this would definitely would be great in the golden point of 1/3rd intersection Regards Click to expand... How can I do better? I'm a new photographer n trying to improve... Let me know much abt mistakes, Appreciate it
Frequency said: You cut the frame into two equal halves ...this would definitely would be great in the golden point of 1/3rd intersection Regards Click to expand... How can I do better? I'm a new photographer n trying to improve... Let me know much abt mistakes, Appreciate it
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #4 Here it is http://www.silverlight.co.uk/tutorials/compose_expose/thirds.html Regards
adaptable TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thx for the link, it seems I'm such a beginner