What's new

Small Town Carnival

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Carnival.jpg



CurlyFries.jpg



FerrisWheel.jpg



MerryGoRound.jpg



MerryGoRound2.jpg
 
Great series! I think #1 is my fav, maybe because of the contrast of the blue sky right in the middle.
 
nice exposures Robert, but i'd like to see a bit more 'pop' in the contrast. they all seem a bit flat except the first.
 
JonMikal said:
nice exposures Robert, but i'd like to see a bit more 'pop' in the contrast. they all seem a bit flat except the first.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm still messing with them in PS. Any suggestions?

Hahah how about this? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MerryGoRound3.jpg
 
Ok, I boosted the contrast a bit more in the originals, refresh and let me know if they look any better?
 
I like them! :thumbup: :D
 
i really, really like number 2. it reminds me of cedar point in ohio.. whcih i get to go to in 2 weeks. nice work.
 
just added a bit of curve to remove the haze some. if you don't like i'll take down:

38155129-O.jpg
 
JonMikal said:
just added a bit of curve to remove the haze some. if you don't like i'll take down:

38155129-M.jpg


38155138-M.jpg

Yah, it was seriously humid, haze was the order of the night.

You only have to take them down if you won't tell me how you did it.... :lmao:

So, how did you do that?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom