Small town togetherness

skieur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In some small towns everything is really close together. Here we have the church, the lighthouse, the marina and the swimming area...all in one location. :)

skieur

boats_church_litehouse.jpg

over exposed, terrible composition. read a book skieur :p

Challenged at reading the title of this forum! Read my lips, it says: Snapshots & Bloopers. Do you understand what the title means, Joey?

skieur

Ach, come on, Skieur, don't let them provoke you into any reaction or reply. This is the Snapshots-section and you submitted a nice one of a very small Canadian town, and I quite like to see it all in one place, church, lighthouse (enormous size, too, eh? ;)), marina (equally monstruously big :biggrin: ) and the swimming area :D. I mostly like the swimming area, when here everyone would always have to go to a public_pool for a swim. (That link takes you to the site of the pool where my daughter takes her daily training, sometimes twice a day, it is full of links to take you to further photos, if you care to take a look around - and in case you plan to come to the Germany Meet-Up next year, be sure I'll take you all to that pool on one day, too :D).

Most reactions

Back