What's new

Yet Another Small Town 4th of July Parade

nerwin1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since my town does theirs early, I was able to attend another parade on the fourth of July in an neighboring town which actually was quite good to watch and photograph. It was great to see everyone enjoying their time and the effort was put into the floats.

I decided to use my Nikkor 28mm f/3.5 manual focus lens, that was quite a challenge but not too bad with the wide angle. They have a snapshot feel but that's okay, I tried my best to capture that small town vibe.

Erwin-250704-92024.webp


Erwin-250704-92029.webp


Erwin-250704-92032.webp


Erwin-250704-92035.webp


Erwin-250704-92036.webp


Erwin-250704-92039.webp


Erwin-250704-92050.webp


Erwin-250704-92056.webp


Erwin-250704-92062.webp


Erwin-250704-92072.webp


Erwin-250704-92075.webp


Erwin-250704-92079.webp


Erwin-250704-92083.webp


Erwin-250704-92085.webp


Erwin-250704-92087.webp
 
When I was young, I bought "pirate" masks because you could wear fairly ordinary clothes w/minor adjustment and have reasonable "costume". Today, you see a lot of full Spiderman or Batman outfits. I don't know what they cost, but I'd probably stick with the cheapo "pirate" outfit. :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom