small video with a7iii from thermal springs in pomaks village Greece

mallllias

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello to everybody!
one taste of thermal springs bath from village that is pomaks village at Greece.
i use kit lens 28 70 and i notice some breathing here and there..
i didn't know this before, that sony lenses are for photo and not so good for video
anyway
enjoy

It seems good to me, what exactly do you not like about the picture? You still can use some effects and processing on the video. Movavi Screen Recorder Studio is a good solution for this, the level of quality remains the same, which is crucial for me.

I really love it! The inside of the building is gorgeous and the folks seem quite nice!

Greece is beautiful, reminds me of Georgia smh.

Greece is beautiful, reminds me of Georgia smh.

Totally agree, the sanctuaries certainly remind me of ones in Georgia. I visited Tbilisi half a year ago, still got raw video footage on my hard drive. I think I might give it a try and make a video, maybe I'll post it here on the forum.

Great video. I was also in Greece and in love with the atmosphere of this country!

Great video. I was also in Greece and in love with the atmosphere of this country!
Thanks man!!
All my videos are from Greece, you can check some others at ny channel if you like..
(at 2 days from now, i upload some time lapses with 'air pollution' as a subject)

Awesome video!

Awesome video!
Thanks...!
here is one more from same place... we went there at night, i have some shots from inside at night... check it if you want

Thanks good info

Lets be honest- the 28-70mm is a kit lens not the best quality you can buy - the video is ok but not the best quality ( sorry) :(

I have shot Sony for over 10 years( Pro Togger) and now own 13 Sony lenses- I do not own the kit lens though - I gave it away when it came with one of my Sony bodies

May I suggest you look at the 55mm and excellent lens for what you are doing - I own this lens and it is a very capable lens on the right body

Les :)

Most reactions

Back