TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2012 #1 I was playing with my new lens yesterday and came across a dragonfly so I started taking a bunch of different shots..This is what I saw when I uploaded the pictures. :mrgreen: I wish this picture would have come out better, but it's still cute!!
I was playing with my new lens yesterday and came across a dragonfly so I started taking a bunch of different shots..This is what I saw when I uploaded the pictures. :mrgreen: I wish this picture would have come out better, but it's still cute!!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2012 #2 Very Good
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2012 #3 Oh wow! He does actually look like he's smiling.
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2012 #4 Nice!