What's new

Smith and Wesson M&P 40c

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bought a little something for personal defense Thursday, so of course I had to photograph it.

tumblr_m8lkjq6F6D1qa8709o1_1280.jpg
 
Combat Commander wants to make a new friend!

Nice!
 
Sweet little weapon! Nicely shot! I may have to play with this idea.. get some images of my SIGs.
 
Ah, I thought it was someone on the forum lol. I am relatively new to handguns. I once owned an XD Compact 40 but I sold it because I never shot it and I really didn't like how it felt in my hands. But, I love how this thing shoots. I just need to to get used to the long double trigger pull.
 
Ah, I thought it was someone on the forum lol. I am relatively new to handguns. I once owned an XD Compact 40 but I sold it because I never shot it and I really didn't like how it felt in my hands. But, I love how this thing shoots. I just need to to get used to the long double trigger pull.

Get it tuned by someone that knows what they are doing... you would be amazed at the difference! ;) Well worth it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom