R RamsayLanier TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2011 Messages 20 Reaction score 1 Location Washington, D.C Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2011 #1 Deleted and moved the beginner's gallery. Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2011 #2 I like the idea of the third one the most, i'm just sad you missed focus on the inner workings.
P pen TPF Noob! Joined Aug 12, 2011 Messages 256 Reaction score 12 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2011 #3 I think the first is really interesting. You did a good gob getting images through glass. Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
I think the first is really interesting. You did a good gob getting images through glass. Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
brittanyrose864 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2011 Messages 35 Reaction score 2 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2011 #4 I like the lighting in the second one. All are nice pictures!
Brinr No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 320 Reaction score 63 Location Reno Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2011 #5 for a noob these are sick man