Smokey the Pale

BanditPhotographyNW

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A beer my friends brewery made, I actually got to help this this one.....Its a smoked I.P.A. we smoked the fresh hops that he grew and added them to the boil....... mmmmmmmmmmm...lol.... oh and a steamy pot...enjoy

Heres a mock of the final...

Well, thanks a lot. 7 am and now I want a beer!

I like the first image alot, but a few things I would recommend. Please remember, I am looking at this after eye surgery, so I am not 100% sure that my remarks are true.
Image 1. would have looked better if the beer glass was sharper, and the beer had a little more head on it, with the beer flowing in the same direction as the glass line (right now, the beer seems to reach up to the top of the glass instead having the same horizontal curve of the glass lip).
It would also have looked better if the background was either more crooked (look at the horizontal brick line above the fire) or straight. The way it is now, it just seems slightly off.
The only other thing I can see, is that the bright light in the stem of the glass seems to be a tad distracting.

Image 3. I really like, but wonder if it would have looked a little better with more light on more of the pot. Certainly at the bottom.

Ya this was my first time shooting liquid in a glass...Its hard, lots to consider. I will most likely be doing this shot a few more times as well as some others for him. So ill have some chances to get it spot on.. thanks for the comments.

Everything about this is awesome.

Most reactions

Back