What's new

Smoking is Bad for You!

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0453-2.webp

Little fella thinks smoking is still cool, so he emulated with a little piece of grass!

C&C welcome.
 
This is great. I think you got it all here. No need for narrative.
 
Thanks! I just think I could have benefited from a deeper dof.
 
Try bringing down the Exposure slider some and increase the Blacks. There seems to be some hidden texture that could be pulled out.
 
Try bringing down the Exposure slider some and increase the Blacks. There seems to be some hidden texture that could be pulled out.

Erm.. It's already pretty high up, the top of his shell is even a little overexposed. Thanks though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom