What's new

Smoky Mountain Barn and Fence

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
smokiesbarnhdr.jpg
 
It's not displaying right on my screen, unless you have some crazy PP done to it.
 
Yeah, I played with it some, but I thought it came out kinda cool.
 
Yep, a brain fart for sure. Shoulda left it alone. :) Here is the original.

Scans063.jpg
 
The original is much better, much more detail still to be seen which all got lost in the pp you played with.
But isn't that the nice aspect of digital photography?
You can have "brain farts" and nothing is lost at all! :D
 
I agree that the original is much better. I too sometimes get carried away with the tweaking of a good image and what I think is a good end result really isn't. Barns in the mountains is one of my favorite subjects. Thanks for sharing.
 
Good point. I was experimenting with a false HDR script that I found. It really give alot of flexibility on how far you want to take the effect. This was a play on that. I'll keep playing. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom