Smuggling knickers across the border

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I was browsing some photos I took in the days following my return to Australia, after living overseas for a year and travelling around, when I was reminded about something that Josh, my mum and I had a good chuckle at.

In Italy, we stayed at a great little b&b and the owners wife kindly did our laundry for us the night before we left for Spain. Well, we took off for Spain and three or four days later the b&b owner in Italy emailed Josh and informed him that I had left 'an item of an intimate nature' but not to worry as he 'wasn't a pervert or anything' lol. He told us he would send it to us and Josh gave him my mum's address in Australia.

Well, a week after arriving home, I get a package in the mail.... he sent it like he said he would but here's what quarantine thought of my 'intimate item' :lol:

I told Josh that I will use this one day...instead of the old "not tonight dear, I have a headache" line....instead I'll put these knickers on and claim " Not tonight dear, I'm in quarantine!" :mrgreen:

quarantinematters.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back