gizmo2071 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 861 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ONT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 2, 2007 #1 1,2 + 3 extension tubes with 50mm lens. (reminds me of something Mohain posted a while back)
gizmo2071 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 861 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ONT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2
gizmo2071 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 861 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ONT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 *a singe bump*
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2007 #4 Umm 16hours to get a reply, I see what you mean ;-) Not keen on the last one but I really like the grittiness of them, 1st shot really rocks
Umm 16hours to get a reply, I see what you mean ;-) Not keen on the last one but I really like the grittiness of them, 1st shot really rocks
gizmo2071 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 861 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ONT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 3, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Heh. Thank you. (at last ) I'm just a fan of minimal abstract images and that last images just does something for me, so I thought it would be nice to see other peoples opinions aswell
Heh. Thank you. (at last ) I'm just a fan of minimal abstract images and that last images just does something for me, so I thought it would be nice to see other peoples opinions aswell