Snake feeding *really ICKY pics, really*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was feeding day for my snake again. So i took a rat out of the freezer and put it in hot water. After a while the water was cooled down and i poured new hot water over the rat. Most likely this made the rat to thaw to fast and you can see the result in the next pics.
When i put the rat in the enclosure it was all fine, but once it got tagged by Spot (my snake) the rat popped. Was really nasty to see, but Spot succeeded in getting all of it down the throat..................*just another EEWW warning*

Here spot allready started eating and you can see that it wasnt a pleasant sight
spot039.jpg

The rat itself was almost gone, but the inside was still hanging around
spot040.jpg

And this was the last thing i saw of the rat, was just a few seconds and all of it was gone.
spot041.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Thanks you very, very much for the warning.
It prepared me well.
After that, I could look at these.
I agree: the sight is not nice.
But since this is what ends in Spots eventually, anyway, rat intact or rat popped open by a too quick defrosting method, I can live with the sight.

oh man..... that is nasty!...... but cool to see..... my friend has a snake and i like watching him get fed..... the way they move their mouths around the rat is very cool to watch..... good job :thumbup:

Oh, yes, for the smell I am glad that still does neither transmit through TV nor computers! THAT is the aspect I would NOT have wanted to share with you!!! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back