What's new

Snakes (6 photos)

Blair

Painting with Light
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio, TX and Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love shooting snake....All these were taken at the San Antonio Zoo - San Antonio, TX

IMG_0173-023.jpg


IMG_0167-013.jpg


IMG_0187-013.jpg


IMG_0107-013.jpg


IMG_0082-013.jpg


IMG_0093-013.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
Better DOF than in my meagre attempts to capture my cousin's snakes that he keeps at home in his terrariums, where I had the wrong lens (70-300mm) in very confined spaces (see_here), and wonderful colours - particularly on those beautiful GREEN ones :D!
 
Great shots, all of them.
 
nice photos mate, snakes scare the hell out of me :p
 
like them all but #1 is amazing
 
Isn't it, Andy? So green. First first, and close second is the last, it is green, too! :biggrin:
 
awesome captures. The last one rocks, wicked animal to see. Kinda reminds me of a gremlin................must be the tiredness :)
 
Nice series, very colorful like flowers. I like the first one most. :)
 
I love snakes! #1 is my fav but I also really like #4
great series!
 
Great shots, First one for me, something about the snake coming out of the dark like that......and that green is great.
Ken.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom