What's new

Snakes, Bark Series

RichardA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few shots from my bark series shoots

mysterymalebarkcopy.jpg


mojobarkcopy.jpg


spiderbark1copy.jpg


spiderbark2copy.jpg
 
I also see the blue colour cast as well - easily removable if its not intentional.
Also I might suggest using the highlights and shadows tool and reducing the highlights just a bit to reduce a little of the glare that I see in the shots.

Overall though great work :)
 
These are some pretty nice shots although I dont care much for the white background.
 
I wonder how the white background was created. If you set bark and snake into a lightbox, how did you make it stay still? Ours would just start enjoying their freedom if we ever tried putting them somewhere outside their terrarium!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom