What's new

snakes

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
2,125
Reaction score
242
Location
kansas city
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Guess i was bored and turned over some logs and guess what I found. Please C&C at your leisure. My settings shot at 1/640 and 5.6aperature. These are tough buggers to keep still. I was taking a variety of different shots so I dont remember what dial setting I had.
I use a canon eos rebel xt.
 

Attachments

  • $crawling snake (resized).webp
    $crawling snake (resized).webp
    145.5 KB · Views: 113
  • $holding snake (resized).webp
    $holding snake (resized).webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 123
  • $red snake in hand (resized).webp
    $red snake in hand (resized).webp
    136.9 KB · Views: 108

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom