What's new

Snakes

almo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
The drippy bit at the bottom of the East Coast.
Some snakes for you enjoyment.

Mexican West Coast Rattlesnake, (Crotolus b. basiliscus)
zoo4-17-05134.jpg

Gaboon viper, (Bitis gabonica)
zoo4-17-05067.jpg

Red Ratsnake, (Elaphe guttata guttata)
364641023.jpg

The Southern Black Racer, [size=-1](Coluber constrictor[/size] priapus)
2365214139.jpg
__________________
 
aaaaaaahhh.... they are scary!!!! but as far as the pictures here, I do like the red one ... nice eyes :P but I wouldn't like to hold it in my hand.....
 
So, Mentos, what will you do once I post that monster spider pic that I took yesterday? Will you run out of the room screaming on the top of your lungs? Hm?

And Almo!
These do not resemble cows, either!
Where are all the cow pics?
I like them as snake portraits, though. My favourite is the first. Would not want to walk past that one, but as a photo.......
 
Very nice pics. The gaboon just rocks, awesome snake. Large fangs and stuff :)
 
ok, i'll admit it. i hate snakes (insert chicken smiley), but i like these photos of them.

#2 is one cool looking snake, very nice photos.
 
the first three are scary, beautyful... amazing i love them! i just don´t like the 4th one... as a foto... dunno why, sorry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom