What's new

snapshot #1

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg
 
Jeff...haven't seen you in a while...looks like you have been traveling again.
 
Very nice shot Jeff.
 
Are you "on the island" already, Jeff? Looks like it!
Do they make you walk all your distances again??? ;) (Poor you, I still feel bad about the amount of walking I put on you last year...)
 
Are you "on the island" already, Jeff? Looks like it!
Do they make you walk all your distances again??? ;) (Poor you, I still feel bad about the amount of walking I put on you last year...)

Here too.
 
Are you "on the island" already, Jeff? Looks like it!
Do they make you walk all your distances again??? ;) (Poor you, I still feel bad about the amount of walking I put on you last year...)
i still by myself so i can only blame myself if i walk to far
 
and thanks all for the kind remark, i'm never sure about anythink that i edit on my laptop, everything looks a tad washed out on it
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom