No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1-219.jpg
1-92.jpg
1-38.jpg
1-41.jpg

Good exposures but your images have too many distractions. For my $0.02 worth, I'd try concentrating on your main subject and eliminating the others.

For me, I like the "extras " in the background. It makes me spend more time looking around in the photo and creates little side stories that, for me anyway, add nice little details instead of detracting.

thank you all,it's hard to isolate subject in street photography

I don't mind seeing others in street photography; that's kind of the point - an interesting person/object that stands out in some distinct manner or other, and every situation is different. I think you are developing a good eye for what is interesting. In none of the above shots am I left wondering who is the main subject.

What I would caution against is using processing to make that point for you, rather than a good eye and good composition. In #2, for instance, this distinguished gentleman does not need to be this highly processed - it detracts, it does not add to your image. The same can be said for #3, though it's not quite as intense. The first and last shots are the best for me because the processing seems more natural.

Just my two cents. :) Keep shooting!

I like the set! Do you shoot with camera up to your eye or from the waist?

What I would caution against is using processing to make that point for you, rather than a good eye and good composition. In #2, for instance, this distinguished gentleman does not need to be this highly processed - it detracts, it does not add to your image. The same can be said for #3, though it's not quite as intense. The first and last shots are the best for me because the processing seems more natural.

Just my two cents. :) Keep shooting!

Thank you for CC,they are more than welcome.I start with photography in May 2018.Proces of learning is just start for me and editing is still problem for me.In the future i will pay more attention.

Do you shoot with camera up to your eye or from the waist?

When i am using Nikon D7000 i am shooting with camera up to my eye,with nikon G7 usually from the waist.I think that these images are shoot with Nikon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back