What's new

Snapshots of California

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
5,014
Reaction score
1,968
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This thread is mostly gonna be a collection of snashotty photos I take around the L.A. area. Seeing as how my last threads have had a million images in them, I'll just post one at a time in this one. (This isn't being posted in People, because some shots don't have people in them.)

 
Actually I'm still here.

I just graduated and moved to the valley, so I'm hoping to be here for a while. :)
 
Very nice area. I took a motorcycle trip a few years ago from Phoenix, AZ to Arroyo Grande, Camarillo, San Simeon, CA. Rode a lot of the Pacific Coast Highway, saw the Hearst Castle, had a great time. It was in February so I Went from the 20's here at home to the 70's there.
 
Actually I'm still here.

I just graduated and moved to the valley, so I'm hoping to be here for a while. :)

Oh really cool. Well hopefully at some point we can have a DC style meetup. Welcome to the West side.

And....congrats on graduating!
 
Actually I'm still here.

I just graduated and moved to the valley, so I'm hoping to be here for a while. :)

Oh really cool. Well hopefully at some point we can have a DC style meetup. Welcome to the West side.

And....congrats on graduating!


Yeah that'd be awesome. Always looking to meet and network with new people :)

And thanks!
 
Six Flags last night! I'm not a big fan of roller coasters (meaning I refuse to ride them at all), but my roommate wanted to go.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom