Sneaky Cow

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There is this really really cool barn just down the road from us, I often stop and shoot, I'm still trying to get "the" shot of it. The other day the ladies were in the field when I stopped. Now I know they are just cows but there is just something endearing about them for me, this is the reason we will likely never try to raise a cow for meat, I have a strong suspicion that it would be one of the luckiest cows ever and live a long peaceful life grazing pretty much anywhere it wanted inside the fences lol

So these are sneaky cows! The one in the first shot distracted me lookin all coy under the apple tree, while I was shooting her the one in #2 was slowly sneaking up on me lol Mr. Rabbit was laughing so hard in the car! As long as I was pointed at the other cow she would slowwwwwly come closer but as soon as I looked she would stop and bat her long eyelashes lol!!

This made me giggle!

Teehee :) thanks C, me too lol

back when I had "the farm" we had a few cows. one of the black angus cows we had loved to lay in the garage with the great danes. (the cow thought she was one of the dogs)

the third shot reminds me of how our cows would look at us from behind the fence. lot of personality there. and steaks. lots of steaks too.

we also had a few domestic pigs. Piggy sue and Pigeratchi. they loved people. they would rub against your leg like a cat to get you to scratch them behind the ears.
we eventually BBQ'd them both. they were gooooooood.

Ha Pix! That's so cool, see that's exactly how it would happen, they would exhibit some personality and that leap to steak just wouldn't happen lol Damn growing up in the city!

The title made me click this thread lol.

Shipman, whatever works ;)

Gav, lol! Yes it was exactly like that lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back