J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 9, 2006 #1 thanks for looking
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 9, 2006 #2 Oh, I thought it was a thread about yourself! :lmao: Just teasing of course! I love the shot Jon, it's great!
Oh, I thought it was a thread about yourself! :lmao: Just teasing of course! I love the shot Jon, it's great!
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Jan 9, 2006 #3 Everything in this image is sharp like a snife, :scratch: The gal on the left is looking at me, I think she wants me... lol. Cool shot JM and awesome balance :thumbsup:
Everything in this image is sharp like a snife, :scratch: The gal on the left is looking at me, I think she wants me... lol. Cool shot JM and awesome balance :thumbsup:
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 9, 2006 #4 heh, awesome shot! I like the way the window frame indeed frames the picture! :thumbup:
photogoddess TPF Noob! Joined Feb 29, 2004 Messages 6,251 Reaction score 34 Location Lala Land Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #5 Bwahahahahahaha! Not what I expected but quite awesome!!! :thumbsup:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #6 Verbal said: Oh, I thought it was a thread about yourself! :lmao: Just teasing of course! I love the shot Jon, it's great! Click to expand... Nope, see the sign........he's applying I like the lighting and the tones here!
Verbal said: Oh, I thought it was a thread about yourself! :lmao: Just teasing of course! I love the shot Jon, it's great! Click to expand... Nope, see the sign........he's applying I like the lighting and the tones here!
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 9, 2006 #7 great shot!! If I needed a job, i would certainly apply within just because I dig the middle one's big necklace.
great shot!! If I needed a job, i would certainly apply within just because I dig the middle one's big necklace.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #9 nuff said ^^^ neat shot
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 10, 2006 Banned #10 go in chico's...everyone who works there is just like that ... thats not a manaquin...its an employee!!! cool shot johnmikal... you see so much...
go in chico's...everyone who works there is just like that ... thats not a manaquin...its an employee!!! cool shot johnmikal... you see so much...
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Jan 10, 2006 #11 cool shot, mannequins are scary! Nice to add some humour to them :thumbup:
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #12 Nice shot, damn stuck up mannequins
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #13 Nice shot. I like how it's framed with the silvery area outside the window.
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #14 Maybe she's about to sneeze, not being a snob? Funny shot JM!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 thank you all!