E eddyk TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Grantham Mar 3, 2006 #1 A. Original Untouched ^^ B. C.
N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #2 Another soccer player. AWESOME! I voted A btw
J Jimee TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 209 Reaction score 6 Location Columbus Mar 3, 2006 #3 I like A the best.
E eddyk TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Grantham Mar 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Neophyte Photographer said: Another soccer player. AWESOME! I voted A btw Click to expand... This as taken 3hrs ago. It was a real blizzard out there so I went out to play a game in the snow. In a pair of shorts aswell
Neophyte Photographer said: Another soccer player. AWESOME! I voted A btw Click to expand... This as taken 3hrs ago. It was a real blizzard out there so I went out to play a game in the snow. In a pair of shorts aswell
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #5 I like "A" the best. Nice perspective.
Andrea K TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2004 Messages 2,025 Reaction score 28 Location Philadelphia/North Carolina Mar 3, 2006 #6 I think the b and w could really work if you added more contrast.