What's new

Snow covered pier.

Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
4,892
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0676.webp
 
Nice minimal feel to this and as said works great in b&w, if I had to be picky I’d have like the end of the pier fencing to line with the horizon line, but that’s seriously picky! Great...


Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..
 
Nice minimal feel to this and as said works great in b&w, if I had to be picky I’d have like the end of the pier fencing to line with the horizon line, but that’s seriously picky! Great...


Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..
Thanks and noted on the picky,I appreciate the feed back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: D7K
Love It!
 
Beautiful contrast and composition but the color looks a little washed out. :biglaugh:

Seriously, great job David. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom