What's new

Snow Dance... First Ride of the Season!

Orgnoi1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A PERFECT birthday weekend... friends, snow, and snowmobiling!! :heart: We spent the entire weekend at a friends in Lowville, NY and ride the Tug Hill region...

The girlfriend on her new sled...
2007_01_28-R11.jpg


One of our hosts out playing with us in the fields...
2007_01_28-R12.jpg


One of me that my girlfriend took :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: (posted with permission)
DSC_1318e2.jpg
 
Nice pics... I wish I had enough snow down here to get a sled... Rode one once and loved it.
 
SWEET MAN!! im loving the arctic cat. I have a 600 polaris that i ride with my family in Michigan. I hope i can get some photos of me riding.
 
Very spectacular!
It looks like you`ve much fun. I would go snowmobiling like you did, but we have no snow here :(
 
Thanks everyone! Should have some new installments this coming weekend!!!
 
All really nice images. Nice and sharp and love the colours against the snow.
 
Great shots ! Sharpness is perfetc on the first one.

Well done ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom