What's new

Snow Days

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
652
Reaction score
1
Location
Newark Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cabinMedium.jpg









MeMeMeMedium.jpg
 
I like the shot.....good composition, foreground and background. Very quite feeling.

It need to be straightened.....and I added a little contrast.

7985-cabinMedium.jpg
 
It sits on a hill, that was straight. I do like your edit though. Good job.
 
I like the strightened one, I also like how the snow is smooth and undisturbed. The composition is very good too. Looks like a postcard, nice work...
Cosmo
 
I like the straightened one also.... Very nice... I would put that in my lounge I think :)
 
I like the shot.....good composition, foreground and background. Very quite feeling.

It need to be straightened.....and I added a little contrast.
Um, I think you just made the house/shack/shanty thing crooked!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom