What's new

Snow in southeast Texas

Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
21
Location
Santa Fe, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It snowed here for the first time in 4 years. We are only 20 miles from Galveston Tx. so this was a rare occasion indeed. I went out to take some shots at midnight, and this is what I came up with. C&C welcomed

1. Quiet Street
snow10.jpg


2.Local Winery
snow12.jpg


3.
snow13.jpg


4. local bank..(snapshot)
snow6.jpg


Thanks for looking

Vince
 
Oh, I believe that down there snow REALLY is a rare occasion, but isn't it pretty and doesn't it go so well with the Christmas decorations people have put up outside their homes? (Or the bank, for that matter).
 
Great shot on the first one for sure. I am glad though that we are back in the 70's...hahahaha.
 
love the 1st one.
2nd one maby could have taken a portrait shot of the central part of the photo, and include the reflections of the street lights in the damp ground? could work
 
I like the last one the best, i think it would look better though if the front leaves were in focus..
 
Thanks all for your responses. Not that I will be able to use the lessons learned any time soon...for snow anyway.

Thanks again

Vince
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom