What's new

Snow Removal During a Blizzard

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well we are officially snowed in and it's still snowing, they pulled the plows off the roads last night at 8:30 all roads are impassable, all of my rabbits are safe and sound so I say bring it on!

When Mr Rabbit got home from work last night he fired up the old David Brown and blew out the driveway, judging by the snow in the headlights he's almost keeping up lol Here are a couple shots I just finished tinkering with :)








 
#1 is my pick!
 
Lol we have grass showing now after 50+ degree temps and rain.

I hope you had a Molson ready for him when he got in.

Oh yeah, I like #2.
 
Thanks Designer :)

Runnah, boring! lol I'll take a dramatic blizzard over grass showing and rain any day ;) lol

Close! Rum and Pepsi Retro and a puff lol
 
Just finished editing all of them, here are a couple more, kinda jumped the gun there posting too soon :blush: .















 
Thanks Barb :)

Mr Rabbit is a trooper, it was -30 with the windchill and he was out there for two and a half hours getting it all done!
 
I also like #2 in the first post. I don' like thinking about how much of a wuss I am. It looks like it would be fun, but only if I could come back home after a few hours. BURRRRRRR
 
Reminds me of when I was a kid except we didn't have that type of equipment. You must have a lot of driveway to clear.
 
Ha! Thanks all :)

EOV yes, our house sits at the centre of the property (20 acres) so it's pretty long and a large roundabout at the house. It takes Mr Rabbit a bit over 2 hours to do it on a good day.
 
i really like it, really atmospheric and moody.
Reminds me of film or game concept art, setting up for a surreal supernatural murder mystery :P
 
Thanks Mike!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom