Photos NOT OK to edit
Some images from the past few months

TMC_0115copy.jpg

TMC_0176copy.jpg

TMC_0162copy.jpg

TMC_0743copy.jpg

TMC_0745copy.jpg

TMC_0033copy.jpg

If the water in the pond appeared dark with those leaves in it appearing sharp, this would have been more beautiful; now that region appears shallow and dull; of course your composition is excellent here, i must say

Regards :D

I do like the one of the cows! That one's almost 3-D. I get the feeling, they come out of the frame to stare at me :shock: :lol: !

If the water in the pond appeared dark with those leaves in it appearing sharp, this would have been more beautiful; now that region appears shallow and dull; of course your composition is excellent here, i must say

Regards :D

Thanks for the input. I think i spent too much time looking at the texture of the stones i overlooked the water. Ill work on it. Always looking for ways to improve.

Im tempted to etch the last one on a copper plate! Very good shot you have there.
I also like the simple subjects that you use! What did you shoot with

Lovely shots. I think 2 is the weakest and 1 looks off horizontal to my eye (though I see from the top of the window frame that it's horizontal to the edge of the picture). I love the others though. Especially #3. I own four original paintings and 3 of them involve stairs :lmao: What Freud would make of that I do not know!!

Very nice!

By any chance is #3 from Old Man's Cave?

I like them all. I get the stones in #2. #3 is my favorite in the set. Well done! :thumbup:

Im tempted to etch the last one on a copper plate! Very good shot you have there.
I also like the simple subjects that you use! What did you shoot with

I use A Nikon D200 with a 18-125mm sigma lens or the Nikkor 50mm 1.8. Well at lest those are the two lenses i use most

It's a beautiful spot for photography or just to take a nice walk. I'm from just north of Dayton.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back