What's new

Snow

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
35
Location
italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there...

I'm back... and I know is already summer but I do need some fresh view!

So I'm going to post some freezing shots of last winter in my hometown.

Here they are.... comments and critiques are welcomed as usual.



1
_MG_2571 copy.jpg


2
_MG_2656 copy.jpg


3
_MG_2662 copy.jpg


4
_MG_2663 copy.jpg


5
_MG_2669 copy.jpg




Refer here for more photos and the complete job:
Snow
 
Yep that looks cold alright. :) I reckon it would be nice to experience a snowy winter just once in my life. Not much chance of that where I live though. #3 is my fav from this set, nice comp, love the bright colour of the umbrella too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom